Let's do this!
Here is a list of things that bother me...
1. I can't stand complainers (people who complain). I don't like to hear people whine and complain and just live their life looking at everything in a negative way.
God is so good! You have life! There is ALWAYS someone out there who has it WAY worse than you! Be thankful for what you have and focus on that.
2. I can't stand people who think they're always right. Prideful people who can't accept when their wrong or make mistakes.
You are not perfect! We all make mistakes! We all need more of God. God cannot work in you if you don't accept you need him. No one is better than anyone. Pride is one of the main things that keeps people from accepting Christ. Prideful people have a hard time accepting they're wrong therefore they feel they don't need forgiveness and they don't need Christ.
3. I can't stand racist people. People making other feel less because of their race.
Christ didn't die for a specific race. He loves everyone the same. Racist people are also prideful people. People who feel better than others. You cannot proclaim to love Christ and be racist.
4. I don't understand how some parents just don't disicpline their children. Sure no one has a right to tell you how to parent your child but when that child goes around hitting other children for no reason and you don't tell them ANYTHING, then something is wrong!
This actually saddens me. If you love your children you will discipline them just like God disciplines us. If you don't there will be consequenses when those children become adults. Troubled adults almost always have a sad childhood. Either they werent disciplined or they were abused.
5. I can't stand people who abuse goverment help. (I won't even go into details you already know what I mean)
6. I can't stand drama. I don't like it. I don't want to be a part of it.
Obviously I am not perfect! The list above are just things that have been heavy on my heart for the past couple of weeks and I'm so glad that this was today's prompt so I have a chance to blog about them.