1. I made these tissue paper poms! They are super duper easy to make! I will probably post a tutorial sometime soon. I am sure you either already know how to make them or you have an idea but it's always nice to follow pictures while you are making them so I will try to get a post together soon!
2. I custom ordered this sign from my friend Pam's etsy shop PB&J Creations. I LOVE IT! I Love all of her creations! I have a couple of her signs around my home :)
3. If you have been following me for sometime now you might recognize the two yellow pillows from the guest room/craft room makeover I posted a while back. The room no longer looks like that now but I reused a lot of the things in that room! The two yellow pillows are from The Lacey Placey and the lumbar pillow is from Marshalls which I found on sale! woo hoo! The sheets are also from Marshalls.
4. I bought this blanket last year at a thrift shop for $5 and later find out it's from IKEA! I wrote a post on this and other finds last year which you can find here. I used this blanket in our guest room for a while and now it is in Sarah's room. You might also recognize this blanket from my birchbox posts! :)
5. I absolutely LOVE paper lanterns! I purchased this one at IKEA for $5 and the pendant light kit was about $12 at Home Depot. It took my husband less than 15 minutes to install this and it makes such a big difference in this room!
7. This pretty lamp is from IKEA. (that's it, no big story! lol)
13. The pink buckets are from the dollar store and I just added some chalkboard labels on them.
18. These bookshelves are actually IKEA spice racks but I found them at a Goodwill for $2.99 each. Everytime I would go to IKEA to look for these they would be sold out so when I found these two at Goodwill I snatched them right away! You can find the post on these here.