Here is another DIY project I did for our master bedroom. It is almost complete! We just have a project that my husband and I will be working on this Labor Day weekend and some finishing touches and I will share the reveal on the blog hopefully by the end of next week. This was a super easy project using a thrift store find. I found this frame at my local goodwill for just $2.99
I love how simple it is and that it already included the matting. I didn't love the colors so I painted the frame gold and painted the matting white. I wanted a watercolor type of art for it so I decided to finally give the Waterlouge app a try. I took a photo of this little faux succulent decor I got on clearance at Target a while back and turned it into something I could print and frame.
Here is what Waterlouge turned my picture into...
You are welcome to save that onto your desktop to use. I believe it is 5x7. Just click on the art above and save to your desktop to print. I love my new cheap and easy art!
Can't wait to show you guys our bedroom! :)