As you all know (or maybe you don't) I am a blog designer. I love what I do! As I'm visiting other blogs I can't help and think of ways I would makeover that blog to make it more appealing and easier to read. I'm sort of like my mom in that way except she does this while visiting people's houses. Not only does she think about what she would change, she will actually tell people "you should move this over here" or "this would look best if you would put it there" and sometimes she even ends up moving things around...
So I want to move things around! No not in your home but on your blog! I want to PIMP aka MAKEOVER your blog! There's a catch though... you must let me do whatever I want! I promise I won't make it look terrible. I will collect some info from you just as I would when normally designing a blog such as font/color preferences but instead of sending you 2 or 3 samples for you to choose from I will directly go and install your design and SURPRISE you! What do ya'll think?
So here's how it's gonna work:
1. I will have this giveaway on my 2 YEAR BLOGAVERSARY which is next week: Thursday, March 7th.
2. You will enter your blog by writting up a post telling me why you need a blog makeover and adding all sorts of ideas you have and what you would like your blog to look like. Then you will link it (your post) to the linky party tool thingy that I will be setting up that day.
3. I will leave the linky party open for entries for a week.
4. My readers will vote for the blog THEY feel needs a makeover. Voting will be open for a week.
5. The blog with the most votes gets a FULL BLOG DESIGN ($160 Value) & the other two runner uppers (yup I made that up) will each get a $50 credit toward any blog design services.
So what do you say? Would you enter your blog? If so start writting up a post! I would advice you to visit THIS AWESOME SITE for some color inspiration. If you add one or more of your favorite color palettes from this site in your blog post you will get extra points with me! ;)
I will have a full set of rules and all of that good stuff the day before the giveaway.
PHOTOS + CONTENT:
Please DO NOT use any photographs or content from my blog without permission and proper credit.
DISCLOSURE: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned in some of my posts for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe my readers will enjoy. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”