Please let me know if I missed anything or if you still have any questions.
1. THE GIRAFFE - I fell in love with this giraffe as I was browsing through nurseries on pinterest. I looked to see how much they were and almost didn't end up getting it because it was a bit too pricey for me but then I found this one on Amazon here for half the price! It's one of the first things I purchased for this room.
2. THE PAPER LANTERN LIGHT- This is one of the room changes we did back when we made over my daughter's room. The paper lantern is from IKEA and the pendant light kit we bought at Home Depot.
3. THE CHEVRON RUG - I LOVE Chevron! Can you tell? Well to be honest I wasn't too sure about this rug. Mainly because it doesn't shout "nursery" but then I found a nursery on pinterest that had a chevron rug and it just looked awesome so I went for it! This rug is from UrbanOutfitters.I love Urban Outfitters, they have awesome rugs at great prices! I got this rug with a coupon code and free shipping.
4. THE GALLERY WALL - These frames are from IKEA and it's basically the same layout/gallery wall I did for my daughter's room makeover with the exception of two changes. The Alphabet print is one of the prints I sell in my shop and you can get it at an awesome price here on my blog but today is the last day (12/14) so hurry! The dotted art I did myself and you can find a simple tutorial for that here.
5. THE DRESSER - This dresser is from IKEA. We've had it for quite sometime now. That's it.
6. THE 3D LETTERS - I made these myself using cereal boxes, you can find the tutorial here.
7. THE BEDDING & PILLOWS - The sheets are from Land of Nod. They were pretty pricey but I love them. I searched and searched for sheets that would go well with the crib bedding without them looking boyish and these are just perfect. The golden polka dots are girly yet consistent with the gender neutral colors in the room. The pillow covers are from The Lacey Placey. I bought these a while back for our guest room makeover first and then they became part of my daughter's bedroom makeover and now they still tie in well with the changes in this room. The small pillow in the front is the first pillow I ever sewed and blogged about here.
***FOR AN UPDATE ON THE DOTTED LAND OF NOD SHEETSCLICK HERE***
8. THE COFFEE FILTER GARLAND - This is another DIY project I did for this room. You can find the super easytutorial here.
9. THE CRIB & BEDDING - The crib is from IKEA and the bedding is from The Land of Nod. I absolutely love this bedding! It is one of the inspirations for this room.
10. THE BOOKSHELVES & MORE - This is something I did not change from my daughter's room makeover. The bookshelves are IKEA spice racks. The mirrors are also from IKEA and the little trunk is from Goodwill.
11. THE SIGN - This lovely sign was made by my super talented friend Pamela from PB&J Stories. I designed it and she brought it to life! I wanted a sign with the song "Jesus Loves Me" because it's the song I sang to both of my kiddos when they were born and I will sign it to Levi as well. You can find more amazing signs at Pamela's etsy shop PB&J Creations.
12. THE DIAPER ORGANIZER - I bought this on etsy from a wonderful shop named Jungle Jack. Meegan was just a pleasure to work with! I also bought a navy chevron cover for my boppy & a matching nursing cover. I love them all!
13. THE MOBILE - Last but definitely not least! The mobile that inspired this whole nursery! I was browsing through etsy for a crib mobile one day when this beautiful one appeared It was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. Seriously! It was all I could think about! The only problem was it was out of my budget and I knew it would be hard to convince my hubby about it. So I messaged Yuliyana (the creator of this fabulous mobile) right away and she was just wonderful to work with! I got a discount and without even thinking I ordered it! It is GORGEOUS! It's totally worth the price! Yuliyana hand makes these and uses organic materials. You can find this mobile along with other gorgeous ones at her etsy shop Pingvini.
I am so happy with the outcome of this room.
I can't wait until baby Levi gets to share it with his sister!
PHOTOS + CONTENT:
Please DO NOT use any photographs or content from my blog without permission and proper credit.
DISCLOSURE: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned in some of my posts for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe my readers will enjoy. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”