I've been a little lazy craft wise this week partly because I've been enjoying my
new bike ridding hobby and have gone bike riding daily since sunday and also
because I have so many projects on my to-do list that I don't know
where to start. But here are some of my faves this week:
1. I love these bins that Lindsay from Southern Lovely made using dollar store plastic bins.
I love the color and fabric! Such a cute and inexpensive way to store things!
I have added this to my to-do list.
2. I am in Love with Fage Greek Yogurt with Peach!
I first tried it a couple months ago and it's the best!!
I have tried other greek yogurts but nothing compares to Fage!
3. I've been wanting to try Pioneer Woman's Chocolate Sheet Cake
It looks so good! I just can't find an excuse to eat a bunch of calories!
Well my hubby's birthday is coming up! lol
I'm sure that's a good enough excuse to make this delicious recipe!
4. How cute is this Felt Petals Pillow? Zhing from Little Projects In Style made this:
It's too cute! What a pretty pillow and she used felt! I already have felt, I should
try to make this! yet another one for the to-do list!
5. Last but not least I love this mason jar soap dispenser that Liz at Liz Marie Blog made:
I have seen these before and love them! I've been wanting to make one for our
hallway bathroom and one for our kitchen. I already have mason jars all
I need are some pumps so hopefully I can find some cheap ones this weekend.
Hope You All have an awesome weekend!